Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 4

Wed, 9/15
In class today, my classmate told us she just found out about a bunch of food allergies she has. In addition to wheat, she’s allergic to malt and pepper, which are both in almost everything. It gives me a little perspective on my situation.

Our professor brought out snacks after hearing us talk about food. Ironic that it all contained wheat. But good for me, since I’m still eating it. He had all my favorites: nutter butter bites, mini oreos, wheat thins and goldfish. I tried to control myself so I wouldn’t end up sick in class. Then a meeting with super yummy brownies after that. That made me happy I was still having gluten.

More leftover pasta for dinner. Pretty tasty. I think I did a good job consuming gluten today.

No comments:

Post a Comment