Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 8

Sunday 9/19


Starting today, I just can't keep subjecting myself to something that is probably making me so sick. As an experiment, I cut out the obvious gluten-containing products from my diet, but plan to still deliberately keep having gluten each day, just in a smaller amount. Instantaneously I began to feel somewhat normal again. 

I resisted a soft pretzel at the mall today. That made me a little sad. But after the previous night, I was okay with it. Maybe I'll get the hang of living gluten-free if I can remember what it might do to me if I resumed a gluten-filled diet. Too bad gluten is so tasty. 

Avi didn't try to make me eat anything with gluten today. I think he started to realize how miserable I was becoming. Today was my day off from it completely. At least as far as I could tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment