Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 25

Wednesday 10/6

Last day before the endoscopy. We decided to have a gluten-riffic dinner of my favorite pizza from Oregano's: Rosemary Chicken and Potato Pizza. Mmmm. Plus Avi threw in an order of bruschetta. I started to say I'll really miss bruschetta and then I realized I'll be just as happy with caprese salad and other stuff without the bread. But it was still tasty.

A bit nervous about having anesthesia (they didn't want to just use sedation because I woke up in the middle of my wisdom tooth removal). Don't wanna wake up with a tube down my throat, so they plan to bring in an actual anesthesiologist. I know it's a super minor procedure, so as long as I react okay from the drugs, I think I'll be good.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I work with Julia, who refereed me to your wonderful blog! I'm currently battling food allergies, so she thought I might find your site enjoyable. As a blogger myself, I love reading other blogs! Great job!
    Also, great pizza! :)

    ReplyDelete