Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 22- A quick hello

Sun, 10/3/10
Some friends have told me they're reading my blog lately, which is very cool to hear. I sort of thought this would be a project mostly for myself, as a catharsis, and hopefully a couple people might read it and know a little about where things stand. But it's really reassuring knowing that others are out there listening. If you wouldn't mind leaving me a comment occasionally, just so I know you're out there, that would be very cool. Thanks for being with me along this journey.

1 comment:

  1. hi shay-shay! sounds like it has been a bit of a rollercoaster for you in terms of how you've been feeling and dealing with potentially having celiac's. It'll be a tough transition, but once you've settled in, things will be a lot easier. You know you can call whenever you need to talk :). miss you! --rooney

    ReplyDelete